In my series for 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Challenge
- Joining The Challenge Of 31 Days To Build A Better Blog At Problogger.net! U2?
- What’s your Elevator Pitch?
- 9 Advantages Travelling Offline With Your Notebook!
- Continuing 31 Day challenge to Build a Better Blog
- Popular Websites And Their First Year Roundup!
- 6 Helpful Tips To Build A Better Blog!
- 7 Insightful Tips To Improve And Raise The Quality And Readership Of Your Blog
Do you have one, did you ever think about it? If not, maybe you should start with it know, it can help you to get the attention of somebody for your website and an Elevator Pitch can be a good promotion for your website. I wouldn’t say my Elevator Pitch is a promotion for my website, but if anybody is interested in things what I do, what I’m interested in and so on, then I think with this elevator pitch, I make my website interesting for them:
I’m writing on notaniche.com everything what’s about my life. Because it’s Not A Niche!
I also like to distribute tips and tricks to the blog community mainly in web and design. Furthermore have some suggestions and tips for your daily life. You also can find some posts about music and movies I like or fun stuff.
My life is diversified, so is my website.
So what is yours!
Leave it in the comment section. And if you have a better description for NotANiche.com, then I’m glad to hear about it. But don’t write “my site is shit and boring”, I tried this already and it didn’t work.
Popularity: 1% [?]Tags: Build Better Blog, Elevator Pitch