Richard St. John researched for 7 years what are the secret to success. He asked over 500 very successful people how they became successful. 7 years and 500 interviews later he put it in 8 words and 3 minutes. A top notch presentation, with some spice of fun.
- Passion – Do it for love, not for money
- Work – Nothing comes easily, work hard and have fun
- Good – Be damn good at what you doing, practice, practice, practice
- Focus – Focus on one thing
- Push – Push yourself, push your shyness and your self doubt, even your mother can help
- Serve – Serve other something of value
- Ideas – Have a good Idea
- Persist – You have to persist through failure or through CRAP
Anything left? What is your key to success?
Popularity: 1% [?]Tags: Key to Succcess, Presentation, Secret of Success, Short and Spicy, Success